Reducing the risk of fire in your home.
It’s a sad fact that many house fires are caused by faulty electrical wiring.
Whether you need a minor electrical repair or a complete wiring refit, you can be confident that Connect Electrics have the skills and knowledge to complete the job safely. We aim to respond promptly to your enquiry and to get the work done in as timely a manner as possible.
While we’re talking about house fires, please check regularly that your smoke alarms are all functioning properly. If you’re in any doubt at all, do give Kris at Connect Electrics a call.